Responsible for the processing of personal data
The Organization Coronavirus Makers Catalonia can be found at www.covidmakers.cat, hereinafter “covidmakers.cat”. Contact of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why and with what legitimation do we process your personal data?
Your data will be processed by covidmakers.cat by:
- Management of queries, management, complaints / incidents claims and requests made by the user to be able to make necessary material to face COVID 19. Covidmakers.cat will treat you that data to manage user requests. In this way, we will treat data such as your name, surnames, email address, physical address, telephone, province, postal code, as well as information regarding whether the telegram user and all the information obtained in the automated chats.
- Control of the web page. Covidmakers.cat will carry out actions to monitor and control the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications…), in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of that information concerning third parties, other than the user who may generate by Covidmakers.cat civil, criminal and / or administrative responsibilities.
How long will we keep your data?
Covidmakers.cat will process your data for the time necessary to handle the request required by the user. In this sense, we will keep your personal data locked for the period of prescription of actions that may result from the relationship with the interested party or for the attention of requirements of public authorities.
Who will we communicate your data to?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except as required by public bodies.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, Covidmakers.cat will have the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Covidmakers.cat as a result of its provision of services.
Terms for Third Suppliers
How did we get the data?
The personal data that Covidmakers.cat collects on their website, social networks or applications where the user provides them in the enabled forms.
How does Covidmakers.cat obtain user consent?
In cases where necessary, as mentioned above, Covidmakers.cat obtains the consent of the users through the specific boxes located in the online forms or automate chats.
What are the rights of users in data protection?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Covidmakers.cat is processing personal data that concerns you or not, and in this case, accessing your personal data, as well as requesting the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- You will be able to request the portability of your data so that they can be sent directly to the designated entity, if applicable.
- You can, from that moment and at any other later, withdraw the consent granted for the treatment.
- If you wish to file a claim regarding the processing of your data, you can contact Covidmakers.cat’s Data Protection Officer at the address below.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned in this section you can address them writing to the Data Protection Officer of Covidmakers.cat, accrediting your identity (DNI), by email to: email@example.com. In addition, you can claim before the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to this agency, C / Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.agpd.es.